Eyes Home > Unoprostone Ophthalmic Solution
- Unoprostone ophthalmic solution comes in the form of a solution that is used in the eye. It is normally used twice a day.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface, including your eye, eyelid, or fingers.
- If you are using other eye drops, wait at least five minutes between using unoprostone ophthalmic solution and using the other eye drop medicine.
- Always wash your hands before and after using this or any other eye drop.
- Try to use this medication at about the same time every day.
- If you wear contacts, take them out before using unoprostone ophthalmic solution, and wait at least 15 minutes before reinserting them.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be used as prescribed. Using more than the prescribed amount will not make the medicine work better, and may cause more side effects.