Eyes Home > Tobradex
Drug InteractionsTobradex is probably unlikely to interact with other medicines (see Tobradex Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- A viral eye infection, such as a herpes eye infection
- A fungal eye infection
- A tuberculosis infection of the eye
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Tobradex and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Tobradex and Breastfeeding).