Eyes Home > Restasis
Side Effects of RestasisJust like any medicine, Restasis can cause side effects. However, not everyone who uses the medicine will have problems. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well.
- Itching, stinging, or watery eyes
- Feeling like something is in your eye
- Eye pain
- Blurred vision or other changes in vision.
Drug InteractionsIn general, Restasis is not likely to interact with other medications (see Restasis Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- A herpes infection in your eye, or other eye infection
- Any allergies, including allergies to medications, foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Restasis and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Restasis and Breastfeeding).