Eyes Home > Moxeza
When and How to Use MoxezaSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Moxeza include the following:
- This medication comes in the form of an eye drop. It is normally used in the affected eye(s) twice daily for seven days.
- It is important to keep the Moxeza bottle free from contamination to help prevent further infection. Do not allow the applicator tip to touch any surface, including your fingers or eyes.
- You should not wear contact lenses while using this medication, as it is advised not to wear contacts while you have an eye infection. Ask your healthcare provider when you may wear contacts again.
- You should begin to feel better within a few days of starting treatment. However, this does not mean your infection is gone. It is important that you finish the full course of this medicine. Stopping it too soon may cause your symptoms to return or the bacteria to become resistant to antibiotics.
- For Moxeza to work properly, it must be used as prescribed.
Dosing InformationThere is only one standard recommended dosage for this product. As always, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
Are There Side Effects?Just like any medicine, Moxeza may cause side effects. However, not everyone who uses the drug will experience problems. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well.
- Eye irritation.