Eyes Home > Mitomycin Ophthalmic
- Had eye surgery in the past
- Any allergies, including to medications, foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Mitosol and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Mitosol and Breastfeeding).
- Mitomycin ophthalmic comes in the form of a powder that is dissolved in sterile water to form a liquid. It is applied directly to the eye during surgery.
- This medicine is normally applied by a healthcare provider in a healthcare setting.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be used as prescribed.