Eyes Home > Maxidex
Dosing InformationThe dose of Maxidex your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on the type and severity of the condition being treated. As always, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
Side Effects of MaxidexJust like any medicine, Maxidex can cause side effects. However, not everyone who uses the drug will experience problems. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well.
- Blurred vision.
Drug InteractionsMaxidex may react with a few other medications (see Maxidex Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider prior to using Maxidex if you have:
- A viral eye infection, such as a herpes eye infection
- A tuberculosis eye infection
- A fungal infection in the eye
- Any allergies, including to medications, foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Maxidex and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Maxidex and Breastfeeding).