Eyes Home > Lotemax
Side Effects of LotemaxAs with any medicine, Lotemax can cause side effects. However, not everyone who uses the drug will experience side effects. Most people tolerate it quite well.
- Abnormal or blurred vision
- Eye burning
- Swelling of the lining of the eye and eyelid
- Eye discharge
- Dry eyes.
Drug InteractionsLotemax is probably unlikely to interact with other medicines (see Lotemax Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- An eye infection (including inactive eye infections, such as those that can happen with herpes)
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Lotemax and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Lotemax and Breastfeeding).