Eyes Home > Levobunolol
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking Levobunolol?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Heart failure
- Had a recent heart attack
- A slow heart rate (bradycardia)
- Heart block
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- An upcoming surgery
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Betagan and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Betagan and Breastfeeding).
Dosing InformationThe dose your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- How you respond to the medication
- Other medications you are taking
- Other medical conditions you have.