Eyes Home > Dorzolamide/Timolol
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Myasthenia gravis
- Heart failure
- A recent history of heart attack
- A slow heart rate (bradycardia)
- Heart block
- An upcoming surgery
- Any allergies, including to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Cosopt and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Cosopt and Breastfeeding).