Eyes Home > Bromday
- This medicine comes in the form of an eye drop. It is normally used once a day, starting 1 day before surgery and continuing for 14 days after surgery.
- If you are using another eye drop medicine, make sure to wait at least five minutes between using Bromday and the other medicine.
- Do not wear contacts while using Bromday.
- To prevent contamination with bacteria, avoid touching the tip of the dropper to any surface, including your eye.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be used as prescribed. Using more drops or using them longer than prescribed will not make the medication work better and may cause side effects.