Eyes Home > Brimonidine
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- Heart disease
- Raynaud's disease
- Had a stroke
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Thromboangiitis obliterans
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Alphagan and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Alphagan and Breastfeeding).