Eyes Home > Alphagan P
Dosing InformationThere is only one standard dosage for this medication, regardless of the severity of your glaucoma. As always, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
Side Effects of Alphagan PAs with any medicine, Alphagan P can cause side effects. However, not everyone who uses the drug will experience side effects. Most people tolerate it quite well.
- Eye itching
- Eye redness
- Eye allergies.
Drug InteractionsAlphagan P may potentially interact with some other medicines (see Alphagan P Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- Heart disease
- Raynaud's disease
- Had a stroke
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Thromboangiitis obliterans
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Alphagan P and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Alphagan P and Breastfeeding).