- The type of infection being treated
- The specific Ciloxan product you will use.
As always, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Ciloxan Dosage for more information.)
Are There Side Effects?Just like any medicine, Ciloxan may cause side effects. However, not everyone who uses the drug will experience problems. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well.
If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are treated easily by you or your healthcare provider. Serious reactions are less common.
The most common Ciloxan side effects may include but are not limited to:
- Burning or discomfort in the eye
- The presence of a white, crystal-like substance in the eye
- Crusty or itchy eyes
- Feeling like something is in the eye
- Eye redness
- Unpleasant taste.
(Click Ciloxan Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)