Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Azopt and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Azopt and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about any other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Precautions and Warnings With Brinzolamide to learn more, including information on who should not use the drug.)
Dosing Information for BrinzolamideThere is only one standard dosage for this medication, regardless of the severity of your glaucoma. As always, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
(Click Brinzolamide Dosage for more information.)