Precautions and Warnings With Brimonidine/Timolol
You should avoid brimonidine/timolol if you:
- Are allergic to it, to Combigan, to timolol maleate, or to any of the inactive components used to make these medicines. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive ingredients.
- Have asthma or a history of asthma.
- Have severe COPD.
- Have a very low heart rate (severe bradycardia).
- Have severe heart failure.
- Have a second- or third-degree heart block (a problem with electrical signal conduction in the heart).
- Have cardiogenic shock (an emergency heart problem)
- Are under the age of two years old.