Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Myasthenia gravis
- Heart failure
- Had a recent heart attack
- A slow heart rate (bradycardia)
- Heart block
- An upcoming surgery
- Raynaud's disease
- Had a stroke
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Heart disease
- Thromboangiitis obliterans (a rare disease that blocks certain blood vessels in the hands and feet)
- Any allergies, including to food, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Combigan and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Combigan and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about any other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Precautions and Warnings With Brimonidine/Timolol to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)